International tax consulting (Germany)
Globalisation has an immediate influence on the tax rates for companies or the tax burden on internationally connected private persons. This influence must be continually checked so as to keep the overall taxation burden within reasonable limits. When planning international investments, you should investigate as soon as possible how these investments influence the tax burden and what alternatives there are.
For example, appropriate use of holding companies can reduce or avoid foreign source taxes. WW+KN gives advice on this with international tax expertise and an extensive network of specialists.
If the following information does not answer your questions, we welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WW+KN advises inbound and outbound cases
For inbound and outbound investments, different tax systems and tax rates are the cornerstones for the tax burden on an internationally active corporation. Strategic tax planning is complex and requires the cooperation of qualified advisers on national and international levels. This means that European law is moving more and more into the focus of competent and responsible tax consulting.
WW+KN’s services – an overview
An overview of our services:
- Developing tax strategies
- Clarifying questions of double taxation law
- Checking for alternatives for corporation structuring by using holding companies, license companies and financing companies
- Optimising finance streams
- Implementation of measures to account for international profit and loss
- Tax planning in cases of corporation restructuring and transfers of functions with an international aspect
- Planning and implementation of measures for the adjustment of the corporation’s worldwide tax rate
- Development and implementation of risk management systems in the area of taxation for internationally active corporations
- Taxation aspects of exchange rate management
Do you have questions about international tax consulting (Germany)?
Do you have questions about International Tax Consulting in Germany? Please send an email to email@example.com and we will contact you as quickly as possible.