Mergers & Acquisitions (Germany)
A well thought-out M&A strategy can lead to significant competitive advantages, especially in economically turbulent times.
If the following information does not answer your questions, we welcome your email to email@example.com.
The main issues for mergers & acquisitions
Companies should consider the following main issues in terms of company mergers:
- How can value be created with the targeted acquisitions?
- How can the company use M&A transactions to profit from the current market situation?
- How can we recognise unused opportunities in rising markets?
- How can the planned transactions be implemented in terms of administration?
- How can the planned M&A transactions be integrated into overall strategic planning?
Thorough management of tax risks
Every transaction requires thorough management of the tax risks and optimisation of its future cashflow – no matter whether you want to buy a company or sell one.
And: The earlier you begin with tax planning, the better.
Good tax consulting saves time and money
Good tax consulting can reduce the transaction costs and also significantly drop the effectively payable corporate tax rate. This consulting is taken on for you by a multidisciplinary team, which we will quickly put together for you through our international network of M&A specialists. In this way you will save time and money.
WW+KN’s services in the area of M&A
WW+KN offers you the following services in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Thorough company analysis
- Support through contract negotiations
- Support in creating the contract in cooperation with a lawyer
- Support in considering field-tested tax clauses in contracts
- Implementation of Financial Due Diligence and Tax Due Diligence
- Determining and managing transaction risks
- Tax-optimised structuring of the planned transaction
- Optimising the company structure with regard to the transaction (holding structure, single company, etc.)
- Support in integrating a purchased company
Do you have questions about M&A in Germany?
Do you have questions about M&A in Germany? Yes? Then please simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply to you as soon as possible.