International transfer pricing consulting (Germany)
Keeping the laws takes a lot of time and is challenging, since they continue to become more and more strictly. The tax administration is increasing pressure on those with tax obligations and with international business relationships, as part of external tax audits. The focus is regularly on testing the appropriateness of agreed transfer prices and also on detecting transfers of functions which have already taken place.
We will accompany you in all phases of structuring and documentation for your transfer prices: from strategising and conceptualising to implementation and presentation to the tax authorities. We will develop individual solutions for you with regard to legal regulations and the use of available structural leeways.
If the following information does not answer your questions, we welcome your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our approach to consulting in the area of transfer pricing
Our primary concerns are:
- Showing options for structuring tax-efficient supply chains
- Risk management for transfer pricing matters which have already been implemented
- Prompt documentation and quantitative analysis
- Tax planning, structuring, optimising and safeguarding
We represent foreign companies with German subsidiaries or German places of business, and also German companies with foreign branches. Our service covers everything from giving a second opinion all the way to full service in setting up a transfer pricing system and documentation.
Our services in the area of transfer pricing – an overview
Risk management for transfer pricing matters which have already been implemented
- Creating a risk profile for the transfer pricing models which have been used
- Viewing and analysing contracts for corporation-internal deliveries, services, holding fees, research and development, licenses and financing
- Support in checking the transfer pricing systems as part of external tax audits, including via database-supported margin analysis
Documentation and quantitative analysis
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation according to legal requirements
- Detailed analysis of functions and risks
- Calculating the value of transfer packages in cases of transfer of function
Tax planning, structuring, optimising and safeguarding
- Conception and implementation of transfer pricing systems
- Structuring of transfer prices in cases of company acquisitions and restructurings
- Advanced Pricing Agreements (ADA)
- Consulting on corporation-internal invoicing in cases of personnel assignments
Do you have questions about transfer pricing in Germany?
Do you have questions about Transfer Pricing in Germany? Please send an email to email@example.com and we will contact you as quickly as possible.