Mergers & Acquisitions (Germany)
Corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&As) are an important component of a long-term strategy to create value for a company. WW+KN accompanies you competently. A well thought out M&A strategy can lead to significant competitive advantages, especially in economically turbulent times.
Thorough management of tax risks
Every transaction requires thorough management of the tax risks and optimisation of its future cashflow – no matter whether you want to buy a company.
And: The earlier you begin with tax planning, the better.
Good tax consulting saves time and money
Good tax consulting can reduce the transaction costs and also significantly drop the effectively payable corporate tax rate. This consulting is taken on for you by a multidisciplinary team, which we will put together for you without delay via our international network of M&A specialists. In this way you will save time and money.
The main issues for mergers & acquisitions
Companies should consider the following main issues in terms of company mergers:
- How can value be created with the targeted acquisitions?
- How can the company use M&A transactions to profit from the current market situation?
- How can we recognise unused opportunities in rising markets?
- How can the planned transactions be implemented in terms of administration?
- How can the planned M&A transactions be integrated into the overall strategic planning?
WW+KN’s services in the field of M&A
WW+KN offers you the following services in the field of Mergers & Acquisitions:
- Thorough company analysis
- Support through contract negotiations
- Support in creating the contract in cooperation with a lawyer
- Support in considering field-tested tax clauses in contracts
- Implementation of Financial Due Diligence and Tax Due Diligence
- Determining and managing transaction risks
- Tax-optimised structuring of the planned transaction
- Optimising the company structure with regard to the transaction (holding structure, single company, etc.)
- Support in integrating a purchased company